[3830] CQ WW RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 29 12:51:32 EDT 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Aitos

   80:  159   319       3       47    10
   40:  245   526      10       62    14
   20:  490  1129      36       71    21
   15:   68   178       3       36    17
   10:    8    21       0        7     4
Total:  970  2173      52      223    66  Total Score = 740,993

TS850SAT A3s , 80/40 slopers.
Plans were to be changed.
After weeks of preparations at contest QTH, I was forced to stay at home
during CQ WW. Got some kind of virus at wednesday.That caused strong headache,
high temperature and worst of all - stomach problems. Strong medicine attack
was next to useless , so at friday night I made a decision to stay at home.
Weather didnt cooperate much with heavy cold rain.
Anyhow managed to wake-up for start and then participate for near 30 hours
operating
time.More DX ing than contesting but it was fun in given circumstances.
Pleased to work many DX with home setup.
For now my health is near 100% OK
Thanks for all the QSO's and CU next time.
73 , Nasko