[3830] CQ WW RTTY K2DBK SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 29 12:57:52 EDT 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K2DBK
Operator(s): K2DBK
Station: K2DBK

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: River Vale, NJ

   80:   24   35      15       6     6
   40:   68  139      19      30    11
   20:  147  346      24      50    17
   15:   18   39       5      12    10
Total:  257  559      63      98    44  Total Score = 114,595

Club: 10-70 Repeater Assn.

Comments:

I had a good time this year fitting in operating time between other things over
the weekend. The longest single stretch was Sunday afternoon, and it seems like
the bands were in better shape then as compared to Saturday. My biggest surprise
was working a JA at around 5:30PM local time on 20m, something that I haven't
been able to do since 2003. Maybe there's hope after all for the new solar
cycle.

Icom 756ProII @100w
G5RV @ 35'
N1MM logger + MMTTY