[3830] ARRL 160 W7RH Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 6 16:32:25 PST 2009

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W7RH
Operator(s): W7RH
Station: W7RH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 791  Sections = 75  Countries = 23  Total Score = 163,856

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Guys,
Yet another very nice contest. First time using N1MM logger and I didn't
realize that the Cabrillo log didn't have the breakdown of sections and
countries.

A good young operator with two working ears would have had a ball and a record
setting event and station. This old guy had lots of fun though.

I had short openings to Europe both nights with only a sprinkle of JA and UA
stations. Not like the old days of Western Washington with a 150 in the log.

The boys up north were working EU to the west in the morning hours. I heard a
few OH, SM, and EU Russians but they were not strong enough to work with 100W.

I'll be back again next year, propagation on Top Band is starting it's downward
slide. It may be many years until the records set in this contest are broken.

73

Bob, W7RH