[3830] ARRL 160 KG7H Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 6 16:28:56 PST 2009

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KG7H
Operator(s): KG7H
Station: KG7H

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IDAHO

Total:  QSOs = 935  Sections = 75  Countries = 11  Total Score = 163,658

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Sections missed were NLI, NNY,Lab, NT and KP4. DX was 6y c6 fm hc hc8 hi ja pj2
xe and zf. Was hoping for more pacific DX, I worked far more on 160 in the CQWW
= I guess just not that much interest over there. Good contest this year - I
think I've finally balanced the proper amount of time between running a
frequency and searching the band and digging them out between (or under) the
loud stations. I managed to snag HI3TEJ as he was calling endless CQ's (very
weak) on the same frequency that a local was calling CQ - he seemed to take it
well (I prefaced my call with the HI's call, in fact he then stopped calling
CQ, listened, and worked him!

My bev's were all running well this year - and my tower give the whole band
without retuning - so all is well...  Best 73 de Craig  KG7H