[3830] ARRL 10 N4KG SO CW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 13 17:55:01 PST 2009

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N4KG
Operator(s): N4KG
Station: N4KG

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: ALA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:01

   CW:   1     1
  SSB:   0     0
-------------------
Total:   1     1  Total Score = 2

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

GREAT Conditions on 160M Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Nights.

I've NEVER heard 160M openings to Russia / Northern EU 3 Nights in a Row
Before.

Worked several UA3,4,9,0A in Zones 16,17,18 plus the Balkans (ES,LY,YL) and
Ukraine, most with fair to good signals readable on my Transmit Antennas.

Also worked LZ1ANA (599) and ZC4VJ (339) in Zone 20.

Russians seemed to drop out around 0500Z but Western / Southern Europe
continued to come through until 0700Z.

GREAT Time on 160 (and 80M) all weekend!

Word to the Wise:  Follow the MUF !  :-)

Oh Yeah, K4TD (10 miles away) was the ONLY station I heard on 10M when I
checked the band.

Tom  N4KG in North Alabama