[3830] ARRL 10 AE5PW SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 14 19:17:55 PST 2009

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AE5PW
Operator(s): AE5PW
Station: AE5PW

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: ar
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  152    18  Total Score = 2,736

This was my first time participating in the ARRL 10
meter contest.  Unfortunately the band conditions were
rather pathetic.  All of my contacts were Sunday afternoon,
and the majority were during the last hour or so of the
contest when the band finally came alive.  I look forward
to the coming of these so-called (perhaps mythical?)
"sunspots" to liven things up a little bit.  Then again, perhaps
sunspots are an urban legend!  Who knows?!