[3830] NA Sprint CW N6AN(@W6UE) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 7 22:57:23 EST 2009

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N6AN
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: W6UE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:00

---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

With many other committments I left myself about 15 minutes to set up. Got going
about 8 minutes late as a result. Things were good until I switched to 80 meters
and found the antenna dysfunctional. A 30 minute off time revealed
the keys to access the building on which the 80 meter inv vee is installed no
longer work. C'est la vie. I tried working low power and managed a few Qs on 80
then pulled the plug.
Tree was crossing the 300 mark as 03Z arrived. Will he reach 400?
RIP, Don, W6EEN.
73,
David N6AN