[3830] NA Sprint CW N1LN HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 8 07:02:20 EST 2009

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

   80:  119     1.6
   40:  121     2.1
   20:    7      .3
---------------------

Club: North Carilina KiloWatts

Team:

Comments:

That was a fun 4 hours, even with the .5 hours wasted on 20 meters. As you can
tell from my score, 20 was quite a challenge.  Other than the fact that all I
could hear was west coast, one of my yagis decided to stop rotating and it was
stuck on EU.  Not much action from that direction.  Fortunately 40 meters was
woking well, ONLY on my upper yagi.  The low one turned, but had very high SWR.

NOTE: This is what happens when the antenna/tower maint person (ME) can't climb
for 5 months due to an auto accident.

Oh well, if it wasn't for a few issues and everything worked perfectly each
time it would not be as much fun - I think??

Thanks for the Qs - see you next time.

73,
Bruce - N1LN