[3830] TBDC K4RO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 1 13:25:09 EST 2009

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): ~7

Total:  QSOs = 340  Total Score = 1,063

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Recent wind storms took down most of my wire antennas, including
all of the Beverages. I put them all back up the day of the contest,
only to have another big storm blow through in the middle of the event.
It was fun while it lasted. There were some good signals out of Europe.
Several could not hear me at all, like HA5JI, UV5U, LY5W, E77DX, and a
few others who were heard, but not worked. I also heard someone signing
JQ2VVH but I could not raise them. I guess it's time to add more radials.

C U on the bands in 2009.  Happy New Year and 73

-Kirk  K4RO