[3830] RTTY Roundup NP2KW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 6 11:52:24 EST 2009

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: NP2KW
Operator(s): NP2KW
Station: NP2KW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Virgin Islands

Total:  684  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 32  Total Score = 59,508

Didn't get started till 2230 due to prior family engagement(annualX-Mas/NewYrs
parade)and slept 6.5 hrs (tired from being in the sun and looking for the kids
at the parade all day),so I missed much of prime time. I was strictly in
running mode and did only 8 S&P contacts because they happened to "park" next
to me on the waterfall. HI3TEJ and 6W2SC had to come look for me and that felt
good for a change hi hi. I also had to avoid qrm from the KP2D contest club and
at times we could not be on the same band together cause space just wasn't
available to get far enough, but they did a great job in representing us(USVI),
job well done guys. I'll be in the NP2KW Portable Solar Contest Camper for the
CQWW WPX and do plan to give HI3TEJ a run for his money (who am I kidding?), hi
hi. W/VE were strong and plentiful, a great showing! Got good openings to EU and
worked only 2 AF (6W2/ZS2), 1 AS (UA1), and no pacific 'cept for KH6.
Are there any contesters in Wyoming?