[3830] CQ160 CW W3USA(K8MR) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 25 20:03:06 EST 2009

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W3USA
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 0:22

Total:  QSOs = 73  State/Prov = 24  Countries = 0  Total Score = 4,080

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I got back from a day trip to tend to my parents in PA in time to fire up with a
new call for the last few minutes of the contest.  Once the packet spot hit, I
was laughing at how wild the pileup was.

Thanks to CQ for not sharing ARRL's obsession about using more than one call
from a location/transmitter. Although it was such fun I'd still be willing to
do it in an ARRL contest, just without submitting the log.

73  -  Jim  K8MR