[3830] IARU K7WP SO CW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 12 10:57:02 PDT 2009

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K7WP
Operator(s): K7WP
Station: K7WP

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: AZ

  160:
   80:   34      70    10       0
   40:  223     633    41       0
   20:  217     649    51       0
   15:   47     135    13       0
   10:    4      10     2       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  525    1497   117       0  Total Score = 175,149

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Worked this one from our RV in Flagstaff, AZ.  Great time and very interesting
conditions.  Nice to see activity, particularly on 15m, that was workable with
modest means. 20 was active virtually for the 24 hrs. here.  The late evening
opening to Eastern Europe and Asia showed up and stations were quite workable
with LP and modest antenna.  Strong EU stations on 20 and 40...amazing.  Even
80 meters gave up some DX and and added sections, which suprised me with my
working conditions.  Simply a fun time...thank you sponsers!  And, thanks for
all the Q's and repeats for K7WP's portable setup here this weekend!

Rig:  FT1000MP, and a modified HF6V vertical strapped to a chain link fence.