[3830] NCCC Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jul 23 20:15:08 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 24

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   1      1
   40:   8      6
   20:  35     15
-------------------
Total:  44     22  Total Score = 968

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Last week at NN7SS for this ladder, back down to CA next week.

20m was packed and QRM-ville at the start. After 10 minutes it was
better, and by 15 minutes many people had left, but I stayed 21 minutes
for 35 QSOs.

40m had weak signals (sun still up here) but I managed 8 QSOs in 6 minutes.

80m was weaker yet, and I wasted 2 minutes here getting my 1 QSO.

Really fun to work the K1TN New Jersey Corrupt Politician, KE0G the QRP guy,
W0BH/M in Utah, as well as all the usuals!

NN7SS Burt WA (op K6UFO)

80m: Half-sloper from 47ft.
40m: Cushcraft 40-2CD yagi at 50ft
20m:  3-el Steppir at 35ft