[3830] NCCC Sprint N0KK LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jul 23 20:15:45 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 24

Call: N0KK
Operator(s): N0KK
Station: N0KK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

   80:   8      5
   40:  24     13
   20:  24     13
-------------------
Total:  56     31  Total Score = 1,736

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

20 was good both SW and SE. From here 40 was as good. Lost a few mults to guys
below the louder ones that were dupes...so to keep up rate I worked the loud
ones. Maybe I'm starting to think differently about the working dupes rule.

Once I got down on 80...went to a crawl...5 of my 8 Q's were with 2 stations. I
could hear others but not being heard elsewhere. Heard WD0T calling w/o takers a
few times so I don't feel as bad or weak! (Sorry Todd u know what I mean..HI)

Wish I had my SO2R working better...Got a 6BTV up this past week, for another
option, but when I'm on 40 I still tear up 20 badly.got to fix it somehow.

Missed MN mult, an easy one too! on 20. No K0AD I guess...N0AT, K0PC, K0TG are
usually very light from across the metro area on 20 here so with all the loud
stations I could not find them.

Both W0YK and K6VVA had nice signals today on 40!

CU next week!

KK