[3830] IOTA ZC4LI SO24CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jul 27 02:02:42 PDT 2009

                    IOTA Contest

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: SO24CW HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS

   80:   152      31      0        0
   40:   412      46      0        0
   20:   630      48      0        0
   15:   383      36      0        0
   10:   187      15      0        0
Total:  1764     176      0        0  Total Score = 1,590,336

SO1R

Antennas:- C/Craft A3S + 40M Addon @ 50Ft  Titanex 160HD
Rig:-      Icom-756 Pro3
Amp:-      Acom-1000
Software:- Win-Test V3.27

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
Plenty of activity as usual in this contest which just
about managed to keep me awake for the 24 hours.
Condx on the bands apart from 80m which was very noisy
were ok and it was nice to see 10 and 15m open.

Gripes.

The usual ''imi men'' who always seem to transmit
just when u are trying to receive a weak stations
exchange.
Particularly annoying as I always send my callsign
after each Qso, unlike some which is another bone
of contention.

Hope to cu in the TARA Grid Dip this weekend {PSK31}

Log is on LoTW for paper cards please see QRZ.COM

73 Steve.