[3830] ARRL FD W0BH 1D HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 28 20:21:59 PDT 2009

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH VA7IPI
Station: W0BH

Class: 1D HP
QTH: KS

  160:
   80:    3      0
   40:   17      0
   20:   24    203
   15:   29      0
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   73    203      0  Total Score = 415

This year, a relative on the XYL side of the family scheduled a weekend wedding,
so most of my time was taken up with wedding festivities. The joke is that on my
side of the family, they would have known better than to pick Field Day weekend!
 Fourteen year-old niece Coel with her brand new ham license and call VA7IPI
came down from BC for the wedding and made the first 50 or so SSB Qs before we
had to leave. I enjoyed some really nice SSB pileups later that evening for a
few hours and did get to visit two other Field Day sites for a short time as
well.  Score includes 100 points for the Field Day Bulletin. Thanks for the
Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh