[3830] Commonwealth VE3OSZ Restricted LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 15 10:55:39 PDT 2009

                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest, CW

Call: VE3OSZ
Operator(s): VE3OSZ
Station: VE3OSZ

Class: Restricted LP
QTH: Ottawa

Total:  167  Total Score = 2,935

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Category: 12-hour restricted

Bonus QSOs:

80M - 28
40M - 46
20M - 27
15M - 4

Total - 105

Despite a slow start (no ZLs or VKs on 80) I managed to better my previous
scores in this contest. The most productive band was 40M.

Highlights for me were: VP8KF on 15, VU2MTT on 20, 5X1NH on 40, and working
VK7GN at 2101 UTC on 40M - long path.

Thanks to Mike, VK6HD, for digging my feeble 40M signal out from the QRN.

Station:

Drake TR7 100 watts

Antennas: inverted L on 80, low dipole on 40 and 15, elevated quarter-wave
vertical with 4 radials on 20. No beams.

Logging: SDC v14.22