[3830] WiQP W0AA/M(WA0MHJ) SO Mobile LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Mar 18 17:03:23 PDT 2009

                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: W0AA/M
Operator(s): WA0MHJ
Station: W0AA/M

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: WI

  160:    0     0
   80:  210     0
   40:  410     0
   20:   98     0
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:  718     0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 135,586.0

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

This was one PARTY for sure! The weather cooperated, and the equipment
performed. I had one 5 minute break when we lost everything; engine,instrument
panel, etc. We coasted to a stop and discovered a loose engine battery wire.
The other 15 minute break in Eau Claire was to pick up my son from college for
spring break. My wife even did a quick curtain hanging and we were on our way
again. I felt bad to leave some calling with a county change, but it was just
non stop action. It will be hard to beat this action next year, but I'm looking
forward to try.