[3830] WiQP N0IJ/MOBILE SO Mobile LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Mar 18 18:07:56 PDT 2009

                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: N0IJ/MOBILE
Operator(s): N0IJ
Station: N0IJ

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH:

  160:
   80:  187     0
   40:  482     0
   20:   62     0
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:  731     0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 137,887.0

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

What a great day!  Can't figure out how I worked so many stations and so few WI
mults.  40 States, 3 Prov., & 16 counties. Did spend regular time on 80, but
just didn't look hard enough, I guess.  Ran 17 of the NW corner counties, and
by far the most Q's ever in this contest.  It was really fun to see the rate
meter consistantly in the mid hundreds and a few times in the mid two hundreds.
 Conditions were extremely good on 40 the entire contest with good
representation of the entire country calling in--except CA.  One CA qso and it
was the 2nd to the last!  It is always a kick to have the "regulars" fine me in
each county--KV8Q (19), K9NW & N2CU both (18), WB8JUI and K9OM (16), and K8MFO
(14) were the leaders.

My partner/driver in all this, Terry, W0TVD, did an amazing job of keeping us
on track and alerting me to upcoming county lines.

Thanks for all the fun and the QSOs.

John, N0IJ