[3830] Rus DX IW1QN(IK2QEI) SO Mixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 23 00:07:09 PDT 2009

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: IW1QN
Operator(s): IK2QEI
Station: IK1YDB

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Camere Vecchie

  160:   163     4       38        24
   80:   205    86       57        43
   40:   361   116       56        51
   20:   479   345       68        63
   15:    63     2       27        14
   10:     0     0        0         0
Total:  1271   553      246       195  Total Score = 4,768,974

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

This was for me my second RDXC, a lot of fun! was a last minute contest, Flavio
IK1YDB the owner of the QTH invite me to operate his new Optibeam 17-4 few days
before the contest, the beam was just put in place before the two Arrl contest
by Carlo IK1HJS.

I accepted, but due to family reason I was not sure to be in contest till
saturday morning so I was at contest location only 30 minutes before the start,
so no fancy toys only 1 x IC765PRO, 1 x ACOM 2000A and PC running N1MM.

I heard only YT7 station in 10m, cq'ing but no qso. :-(

My special thanks to my friend Federico IW1QN that allowed me to use is short
call sign during RDXC, and thank you again to IK1YDB and IK1HJS.

Low bands were great!

Stefano IK2QEI