[3830] WPX SSB HI3TEJ(@HI3CCP) SOSB40 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 30 06:49:10 PDT 2009

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3CCP

Class: SOSB40 LP
QTH: DomininanRepublic
Operating Time (hrs):

   40: 1084

Thanks God for this great contest...
Thanks Tino to invited me to operate his Alus at the Loma Del Toro. Just  few
years ago when we did our WPX test with a 3L 20 meter monoband and a TA33 and
some dipoles ( Uaoo) and now the location is full installed and producing very
good results.
A lot of words to write on but working VK at 4:00 PM local time on plenty
sunlight means I were in the right place and at the right hour.
The blasting EU hours is at 22:00 UTC b4 of that pounce qso is the best way
to play around here.
433 QSOs with 6 points, 649 Qsos with 4 points Not bad at all for 100 watts and
2 L antenna...
My rate and I will not argue on 40 meter band were:
2 QSO in minute  183 times, 3 QSO in minute  48 times, 4 QSO in minute  6
times

The best rate were at 125 Qso's per minute.

I always focus on the last wining and I just tried to reach in every contest
but trying to pass over is always a stress release I'm glad to reached the 3M
points log ... Still exhausted but got a lot of energy to tell you guys
Thank you for the Qsos ...

73's
Ted Jimenez

God will cu in next pile up!!!