[3830] NewEngQP K8MR Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 4 18:02:46 PDT 2009

                    New England QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio

   80:     15        1
   40:     33       12
   20:     16       12
------------------------
Total:     64       25  Mults = 38  Total Score = 5,814

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

As normal, a couple of hours scattered around a weekend's activities. It was
nice the last hour of Sunday to have three bands open to NE at tne same time.

I hope the NE guys will use this opportunity to acquaint themselves with the
idea that QSO Parties are fun.  It is all too often in our parties out here
that I end up missing seemingly commons W1 states such as Connecticut or Maine,
not to mention VT or RI.

CU all in Dayton next week!

Jim  K8MR