[3830] NewEngQP KL8DX M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 4 18:36:37 PDT 2009

                    New England QSO Party

Call: KL8DX
Operator(s): KL8DX
Station: KL8DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Alaska

   20:     51       0
------------------------
Total:     51       0  Mults = 36  Total Score = 3,672

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Lots of activity this weekend but due to our extremely nice
weather, I spent all of Saturday outdoors. Sunday I found myself
in and out of the shack but managed to work a few contacts in
the QSO Party. The band was great, too.

Most worked mobiles were K1KI followed by N1RR. I tried to follow
and spot all that I could hear, since I was connected to the cluster.

100% S&P activity and thanks to those for pulling me out.

73,
Phil KL8DX
Denali National Park, AK