[3830] 7QP K4XU/M MobileCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue May 5 08:14:04 PDT 2009

                    7th Area QSO Party

Call: K4XU/M
Operator(s): K4XU
Station: K4XU/M

Class: MobileCW LP
QTH: OR-ID

----------------------------
Total:  544     0       0  Mults = 52  Total Score = 84,864

Club: CODXC

Comments:

Nice to work so many Europeans. This was a 20 county trip. It rained most of the
way and we were plagued by rain static if we went over 60 mph.
I had an issue with my multiplier file. It had become corrupted somehow and I
had to enter many exchanges as a note in TR. Otherwise Murphy stayed at home.
Large number of mobiles in both 7QP and the other parties - that's good. We
still have more than 30 counties in ID and MT that have never been on in 7QP so
there is lots of room for the intrepid mobileer out here.
Thanks to all who found our peanut whistle and my driver, Charlie KI6Y.

Dick, k4xu