[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 28 20:26:30 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - May 29

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

  160:   0      0
   80:   7      6
   40:  27     18
   20:  16     12
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  50     36  Total Score = 1,800

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Noisy condx tonight due to storms to our west, but no problems hearing others,
although I sure had trouble getting answers to CQs and lost many jump balls.
The increase in mults is noticable with fewer repeat contacts with the stronger
stations and more with others not yet worked, yet with good signals. Missed N9NB
in the NS although worked Ted on two bands in the SNS. My good friend W5JAW was
ahead of me by one or two contacts. I used 35 WPM in the NS, and few had any
problems. I slowed down to match the slower callers.

Missed K6VVA-out of sequence. Never heard W0YK or worked N6RO. Did nab N6ZFO
and KY0W for the only contacts with rare CA.

I certainly prefer the no-dupe format, and hope the NS Ladder will be able to
change to it in a future session. We will stay with the present format for this
session.

It was a gas as usual. Tnx to the NCCC and the 3830 dudes for the support.

Jim N3BB