[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 28 20:38:41 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - May 29

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

   80:   5      3
   40:  12      9
   20:  10     15
Total:  37     27  Total Score = 999

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Great fun tonight! Some feared an unpleasant encounter with confused WPX
practicers -- didn't happen, and looks if we may have picked up a few NS
newbies, which was my goal.

Cosistency rules, 999 this week, 928 last under no-dupe.  Glad I wasn't trying
to break 1000 for first time.  Kind of missed dupe when ran out of stns to work
on 20m under excellent conditions. Of course smaller pileups is the benefit.

So we're back to the dreaded dupe rule next week, June 5 with Wk 7 of the NS
Ladder.

One problem tonight: too much rubber-clocking.  Please read our guidelines at
http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.htm under the "Time" heading if you havnt.

The K0PC module for WL worked flawlessly. . it's big test comes next week with
dupes, but dry run loooked good to me.  Wonder if it flags an illegal (no
interverning Q) dupe on same band???  Thanks so much, Pat, a valuable
addition.

73 bill n6zfo