[3830] WPX CW K6CSL SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 31 20:28:15 PDT 2009

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 31:41

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was 572 points less than my record, 2007 effort when I made 1st Place
SOLP/TB-Wires in W6 District. It seemed to me that there was a acarcity of JA's
this time. This was clearly better than 2008. I think this about my favorite
event. It's total adventure. I was very surprised at the number of workable Eu
stations. One thing I did notice was almost non-existant Caribbean stations and
very few South American Stations. I sure hope things improve for next year and
hopefully for IARU this year. TNX to all the KB'ers I worked, especially NR6O,
my only contact on 160. Bert, K6CSL