[3830] SS SSB N6TV Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 22 19:15:41 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N6TV
Operator(s): N6TV
Station: N6TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SCV

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I operated phone SS for the first time in years, for two reasons:

1. Help the NCCC Total in the Club Competition
2. Get more time phone operating to prepare for WRTC-2010

What a humbling experience.  My throat hurts.

I tried to learn from my experience during CW SS at W7RN, where I started on
15m instead of 20m.  Big mistake.

This time I started on 20m instead of 15m.  Big mistake.

Nothing is ever easy when it comes to contesting.

73,
Bob, N6TV