[3830] SS SSB K6YT(W0YK) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 22 19:15:46 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K6YT
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Had to work on Saturday, so took my 6-hour break at the beginning.  But I was
too tired to go 24 hours after that.  Hoped to break 1500 Qs but fell way
short.  Could not find a NL ... and one didn't find me either.  Worked lots of
MAR though, and of course three NTs.  40 got wierd near the end where it almost
went dead, then came back in the last hour.  Now I can put the microphone away
'til next Sweepstakes.  Thanks for the Qs.

Ed - W0YK