[3830] SS SSB VE7AX Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 24 17:10:50 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE7AX
Operator(s): VE7AX
Station: VE7AX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Nanaimo, BC

For a casual effort, I had a lot of fun but found the low power and limited
antennas a challenge. I appreciate the comments of VA7ST and others in this
forum confirming that low power - even with quality antennas - can be tough
sledding in SS.  Still working out the kinks with my voice recording playback
system in N1MM. Thanks to all for your patience. I'll definitely be back next
year.