[3830] WAE RTTY VE7AX Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 24 17:33:49 PST 2009

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE7AX
Operator(s): VE7AX
Station: VE7AX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Nanaimo, BC

   80:    2    2    0      4
   40:    2    2    0      6
   20:   85   85    0     54
   15:   56   56    0     44
   10:    2    2    0      4
------------------------------
Total:  147  147    0    112  Total Score = 16,464

As I try to re-activate my station and myself in radiosport contesting my
current mantra is - "never too old to make rooky mistakes".  Never having been
in a WAE contest, I neglected to read the fine print in the rules which
explains what QTCs are all about.  My aploogy to those stations who were faced
with my long puzzled pause when they asked for a QTC exchange. Now I know! Too
late.  I wasn't able to take the time to get organized.  Ah well - next year.
Otherwise all systems working perfectly.  I am still in awe of what
N1MM/microKeyer II/MMTTY can do in FSK/RTTY mode.  A long way from my Heathkit
AR-3 and homebrew 6L6 in the old days.  Cheers to all.