[3830] CQWW SSB ZY7C(@PT7CB) M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 26 05:34:28 PDT 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ZY7C
Operator(s): PT7CB, PT7CG, PT7WA, PT7YV, PT7ZAP, PT7ZT, PT7ZZ, PY8AZT
Station: PT7CB

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:

  160:   48    11       19
   80:  402    21       59
   40:  986    30      107
   20: 1607    36      129
   15: 2501    33      125
   10:  337    20       72

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

First M/2 CQWW effort. All the bugs and weirdness happened until friday before
Contest. The Mr. Murphy lost his power during contest. We had No problem on
entire weekend.

We got new (and better) antennas for high bands, better TX antenna for 160m
(Vertical Loop) and beverages. On 80m, we used only the 3el wire yagi toward
NA, so we couldnt work some good Mults from Europe, it's explain the very low
mults on 80m.

High activity on 10m on all over Europe and then to USA, just like on the good
old days of high SFI. Day 2 was much better for us.

Well, can not wait to work you all again on CQWW CW!

73, ZY7C Team
(Ops PT7CB, PT7CG, PT7WA, PT7YV, PT7ZAP, PT7ZT, PT7ZZ, PY8AZT)