[3830] ARRL UHF VE3SMA/R Rover LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Aug 9 07:44:58 PDT 2010

                    ARRL UHF Contest

Call: VE3SMA/R
Operator(s): VE3SMA
Station: VE3SMA/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: Ontario
Operating Time (hrs):

  903:   12     7
  1.2:   16     7
  2.3:    8     4
  3.4:    7     4
  5.7:    2     2
  10G:    4     2
  24G:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  116    56  Total Score = 36,288

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Totals include 1 QSO and 1 grid on 300 GHz+(Laser), plus 4 visited grids.

Nothing to report in the way of interesting propagation...it was unusually flat
for August.  Activity was up in some areas and down in others.  I got a very
slow start at what is usually one of my best sites. But over the whole contest
I managed small increases in QSO and grids over last year's totals for my best
score as a single-operator rover in the UHF Contest.

Highlights included a couple of 3.4 GHz QSOs with K2QO/R, my first on that band
with Mark, and working VA3ST for his first ever QSO on 1296.

73,
Steve VE3SMA