[3830] ARRL 160 VA3WR Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 5 16:41:56 PST 2010

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VA3WR
Operator(s): VA3WR
Station: VA3WR

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: stratford, ontario
Operating Time (hrs): 5hrs

Total:  QSOs = 91  Sections = 35  Countries = 0  Total Score = 6,370

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I had  good time in contest at until 0801 DEC 4 when N1MM logging program
shutdown and wouldn't restart I had turned a backup feature which enable me to
recover times and stations worked up to that time.

I talked with VE3CV and we figured that uninstalling and reinstalling might
work but it ended up nerasing directory and reinstalling from full new version
that worked fine then had to type logs back in and get back into the swing of
things I lost a number of hours of contesting entering these and had a few
other things come up over that had to be dealt with.

James VA3WR