[3830] ARRL 160 AD8W Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Dec 7 10:41:54 PST 2010

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AD8W
Operator(s): AD8W
Station: AD8W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Leelanau County MI
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 391  Sections = 68  Countries = 8  Total Score = 61,484

My first 160M contest. Goal was to work all 50 states. Got all but KH6. Heard
KH6LC a once but was to weak to work. Only antenna currently is a 160M dipole,
need to work on a good receiving setup. I was able to work everything I heard
but could not hear the EU's and AF's that I heard others working.
73 and all the best for the holidays. Chuck AD8W