[3830] ARRL 10 KD5J SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 12 18:01:35 PST 2010

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KD5J
Operator(s): KD5J
Station: KD5J

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:   72
  SSB:   64
-------------------
Total:  136    50  Total Score = 20,600

Another great contest. Propagation was ok, might have been great for some but
was so-so for me. Usually when I get good runs and work alot of stations is
when I have a good propagation path from AR to the U.S. northeast and
mid-Atlantic. That didn't happen this year.

I spent all the time I could on the radio, except for commitments Saturday and
Sunday mornings. Propagation paths were steady from here into South America and
Carribean, Florida and Texas. Paths elsewhere were sporadic and short-lived. I
was suprised to work KH6, which I have not done on 10 in a while.

You never know what will happen in this contest - my first QSO was with Arnie
CO2KK.

Thanks for a great contest.

Multipliers:

DX: CE, CM, CX, HC, HK, J3, KP2, KP4, LU, P4, PJ2, PY, VP5

U.S.: AZ, CA, CO, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, ND, NH, NM, NY, OH, OK, SD, VA, WI,
WY

Canada: MB

Mexico: QUI, SON, VER