[3830] CQ160 CW N4DXI Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Feb 1 14:13:04 PST 2010

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N4DXI
Operator(s): N4DXI
Station: N4DXI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Florida

Total:  QSOs = 95  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 3  Total Score = 8,320

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Started out Saturday evening as low power, but CA, AZ, NV stations could not
hear me when I answered their CQ's, so turned on the Centurion
amplifier...works every time.  Using Orion II with 160 m windom, Centurion,
N3FJP software and Winkeyer.  Wish conditions were better, lots of fluttery
stations with QSB against a high noise background.  73.....John, N4DXI