[3830] ARRLDX CW KH6CW(K7GQ) SOSB/15 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Feb 23 11:56:45 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KH6CW
Operator(s): K7GQ
Station: KH6CW

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Kailua-Kona, HI

Total: 1105   108  Total Score = 108,900

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I blew it!  Having just returned from VK/ZL, I was unprepared for the great band
conditions, and hadn't expected to operate anyway as the C-3S was the only
antenna up at the moment.  Saturday morning, it sounded like everyone was
having too much fun so I quickly configured a contest program I hadn't used in
quite a while and jumped into the fray.  My apologies to K6LRN and others for
making a complete mess out of the first dozen (or two) Q's before I learned
what keys do what.

Aloha

Harry  K7GQ
K3, Acom-1010, C-3S at 35'