[3830] UBA SSB IZ3NVR SOAB QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Feb 23 11:51:22 PST 2010

                    UBA DX Contest, SSB

Call: IZ3NVR
Operator(s): IZ3NVR
Station: IZ3NVR

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Treviso

   80:    0     0
   15:    2     2
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  103    32  Total Score = 23,058

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

I decided to work QRP to test my SO2R setup... As I do not use filters for now I
decided to use only 5W not to damage the second radio when the first was
transmitting.
The propagation was not so bad in the end...on 80m NO QSOs were done because my
dipole didn't want to work so tuning it with the MFJ 941 E I could not radiate
the  5W I produced. On 10m only 1 QSO was done and with an Italian station
moreover NO other signals have been heard. Better on 15 and surely good on 20m.
On 40m nice ON opening so I could make some nice Mults there.

Really difficult to pass throug the QRM with only 5W so thanks to all the
stations who worked me and listened to my little signal....thanks for the
patience !!!

cu...73 Stefano IZ3NVR
http://digilander.libero.it/iz3nvr