[3830] NAQP CW AB7E Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Jan 9 23:33:42 PST 2010

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: AB7E
Operator(s): AB7E
Station: AB7E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Arizona

Total:  788   145  Total Score = 114,260

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club 1

Comments:

This was my first serious NAQP and I missed my goal of 1,000 QSOs by quite a
lot.  Lots to learn.  I kept checking 15m, hoping to at least grab some
multipliers there, but if there was a decent opening I missed it.  I had
trouble holding a good rate on 20m, but things seemed to get a lot better once
40m opened.  I think I would have been better off sacrificing some 20m time in
favor of 40m and 80m.  I currently don't have a usable 160m antenna, and of
course that hurt me big time for both QSOs and multipliers.

73,
Dave  AB7E