[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jan 14 19:50:37 PST 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - January 15

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RF Hole
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   3      1
   80:  11      5
   40:  14     10
   20:   3      2
Total:  31     18  Total Score = 558

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Not enough battery juice on Locust Peak in spite of sunshine today, so had to
operate SO1R from the home QTH RF Hole tonight which was beyond brutal - a real
slugfest.  Some folks just could not hear me calling.

K0AD's good ears did pick me out of the soup on 80m, but then a lengthy carrier
plopped on the frequency and that was all she wrote.  I really hate it when that
happens.  Sorry, AL.

I sure wish that digital crap between 7035 & 7040 could be moved UP-UP-UP in
the band, 'cuz it sure messes up the NS, CW Sprint, CW NAQP, etc ;-(

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults that did make it in the log...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust