[3830] IARU YR0R(YO3HKW) SO SSB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 11 21:06:24 PDT 2010

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: YR0R
Operator(s): YO3HKW
Station: YR0R

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Bucharest

  160:   0        0     0       0
   80:   0        0     0       0
   40:   0      148     8      21
   20:   0      649    27      31
   15:   0      312    20      27
   10:   0        9     3       6
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     1118    58      85  Total Score = 383,526

Rig used: Yaesu FT 1000MP Mark V, Heil ProSet Plus, ACOM 1000 (400 W), Optibeam
12-6. Nice contest and very animated. Por propagation for me in 10 m depite of
the antenna and the HamCap predictions!
This year I heard myself few interferences showing big power without good
antenna (or ears) does not do a big deal.
WRTC: I did not look at the postings about these teams, but I could copy them
very well in my QTH (KN34BJ).
If there are any doubts regarding DX spotting it is now the time for the
Russians to pay back the "reaction" versus the previous year cancan (URE vs
DARC). But I hope things will be better next year from many points of views.
Lots of last year contesters did not show up (or I did not find them)
See you next year and thank you for contacting YR0R (operated by YO3HKW).
Best 73s, Calin