[3830] CWopsT K3STX LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Jul 15 06:27:00 PDT 2010

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 15

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:  15     15
Total:  15     15  Total Score = 225

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Just got on for 10 minutes, made a few Q's, and the XYL never even knew I
disappeared to play. Was trying out my month-old Begali Simplex, I like it OK.
If I had to do it all over again I probably would not buy the Begali, I liked
my old Kent TP-1 better. But now I have spent $175 or so, so I BETTER say I
love it. But sadly I don't.

Thanks for the Q's and thanks to the genius who finally set-up a "contest" that
is family friendly; I can get the kids in bed, talk to the XYL for a while, and
play on the radio while she watches the news before turning in to bed.
BRILLIANT!!

paul