[3830] ARRLDX SSB N1TM SOAB QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 7 20:10:41 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N1TM
Operator(s): N1TM
Station: N1TM

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: CT

  160:    6     5
   10:   13     9
-------------------
Total:  404   187  Total Score = 226,644

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Band conditions here were not as good as CW weekend.I had initially planned to
operate about 36 hours but that didnt happen due to the unexpected pleasure of
dealing with the logistics of having to get a new 400+ foot water well drilled
(The drill rig also destroyed my front lawn) and being without water for 5
days. Could not maintain much focus on the contest until Saturday afternoon.
All things considered my score was about 100K higher than last year and the
station had no issues other than those associated with operating QRP ..