[3830] ARRLDX SSB N2FF SO Unlimited LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 8 07:26:35 PST 2010

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: East Williston, NY

   80:    5     5
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  210   141  Total Score = 88,830

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

I discovered that an SSB contest is no fun without a voice keyer and a computer
linked radio while using my backup radio.  UGH! My main goal was to add a few
new ones on 160M and I did accomplish that goal with 8 new ones on the band to
get me up to 52.  So much of the time I was DXing on 160 and not really
contesting. I also dicovered that I need to get a better antenna for 80M as I
was not being heard in EU.  I think a sloper to EU may be an improvement for
next season.
I was finished by Sunday morning due to the family social schedule.