[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K7HC LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 14 06:36:16 PDT 2010

                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: K7HC
Operator(s): K7HC
Station: K7HC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SELAH, WA

   80:  30        4
   40:  10        0
   20:  43       23
---------------------
Total:  83     Mults = 27  Total Score = 2,241

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team: Marks in Space

Comments:

Just got N1MM, MMTTY, and RTTY going 24 hours before this test.  This is almost
all my RTTY experience in one evening, and I have to admire the ops that scored
much better than I.  I can't get my log to enter online, but will continue to
try.  Should have read the rules a lot more before jumping in!  Don't know how
to check my op time by band, so I'm enterring my mults in the "op time" blank.
I don't think that the SPRINT format does well for low power as I called a lot
of stations that I never made a contact with. A bigger signal got them and then
they were gone.