[3830] Commonwealth ZC4LI Open-24 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 15 02:23:58 PDT 2010

                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest, CW

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: Open-24 HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS

Total: 1042  Total Score = 9,575

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO1R

Antennas:-   C/Craft A3S + 40M Addon @50Ft.  Titanex 160HD
Rig:-        Icom-756 Pro3
Amp:-        Acom-1000
Software:-   Win-Test V3.27

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
Out of the 1042 Q's 40 were non BERU contacts as I find
it easier to work them than trying to explain the rules.
I also only had 9 dupes which is not bad.
There was one G who called me on a couple of freqs whose
sending was so bad that even after spending 10 minutes or so
I still could not manage to work out his callsign. I had to
QSY during his second call as I could not get him to stop
sending. He is probably still going now !!! If you read this
matey please let me know what your callsign was !
Condx this year were a lot better than last although still
quite noisy, must be the time of year, or it could be the
new transformer that the Cyprus electric company planted 50
yards away.
I did manage to work all of the ROW Team members though not
on all bands, and from what I could see there were some decent
scores being amassed so we could be in for a medal again.

Log is on LoTW and EQSL for a card please see QRZ.com

73 and hope to cu in the RDX next weekend,  Steve.