[3830] WiQP KO1U SO Fixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Mar 15 19:29:52 PDT 2010

                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: KO1U
Operator(s): KO1U
Station: KO1U

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   49     11
   20:  100     10
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:  149     21  Mults = 59  Total Score = 28,231.5

Would like to thank all the WI stations participating with a special thanks to
all the mobiles for putting on a fine QP. Non stop action. However missed much
of this one walking my dog and also sitting down to an unexpected pasta and
sausage dinner. Dinner knocked me out for a few hours... Opening on 12M cost me
another hour.

Nasty wx-rain and high winds here. Way too much power line noise most of the
time so 40M effort was minimal and never went to 80M. Plenty of SSB heard but
cw mobiles kept me busy.

Mobile Qs: W9MSE-19, NG9T-16, W9HB & W0AA-10, N9NE-9 and the rest of the pack 4
and 7.

Safe travels.m