[3830] WiQP KV8Q SO Fixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Mar 17 03:37:09 PDT 2010

                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH:

  160:    0     0
   80:   61     0
   40:  129     0
   20:    9     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
  UHF:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  199     0  Mults = 62  Total Score = 37,014.0

Club: Delaware Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Once again, a super little contest.  Lots of activity, both mobile and fixed
stations all over the place.  Sounded like the skip was short up in WI as I
heard lots of in-state Q's on 40.  Found 9 people on 20 that heard me.  Heard
lots of others from WI but there must have been a diode in the ionosphere.
Thanks for the multiple Q's to the following mobiles:  W9HB (14), NG9T (13),
N9NE (12), K0PC (11), W9MSE (9), W0AA (9), AND W0ZQ (7).  Thanks for all of the
fun and I'll see you once again next year.