[3830] Rus DX DR4A M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 21 10:48:16 PDT 2010

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: DR4A
Operator(s): DC8SG, DH2WQ, DJ9KM, DK5PD, DK9VZ UND DL6WT
Station: DR4A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: JN39VV

  160:   136     0       36        35
   80:   351    81       58        50
   40:   673   173       68        66
   20:   770   402       70        73
   15:   373   140       73        62
   10:    13     4       13         0
Total:  2316   800      318       286  Total Score = 12,238,852

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Nice weather after this long winter, great conditions (beside 10m), new 40m
vertical arrays and no visit from Mr Murphy, that has been in short this
weekend in the Russian DX Contest.
We could nearly double last years result and our claimed score met exactly the
current german record for Multi/2.
Thanks for all who called us and hope to meet you again soon. Because of new
work on our antennas and masts our next one will be the CQ WPX CW end of May.

73 de
Wolfgang DK9VZ